To get associated with an enterprising organisation where opportunities exist to pursue my career as an architect and become a technology evangelist
- Having 10+ years of extensive experience in development, designing, architecture, microservices, middleware, system integration and consulting skills.
- Enthusiast in fusion applications, modern web, cloud, polyglot persistence, and Knowledge of Technology Trends.
- Involved in several requirements gathering, analysis, solution design and testing of the system, both onsite and offshore
- Participated and worked with architecture teams for solutioning for multiple projects on offshore as well as onsite.
- Proven contribution in Quality in code, process and delivery. Mentored developers and other team members to ensure timely completion of the assigned task with required and optimum quality.
- Worked in multiple project models from SDLC, RUP, Agile, Scrum in T&M, Fixed Cost, product based projects.
- Self-Motivated and passion towards business with relationship and collaborative skills Experience
Senior Technical lead, HCL, Noida — 2016-Current
Working as Technical Architect and, worked on the technical solutions for banking giants. Participated in development, design, review, production and release process.
Provided consulting to internal and external project teams to ease their work with microservices and spring boot.
Participated with client in architecting cloud native microservices built on top of Spring cloud for on-premise openshift infrastructure.
Built and architected, client facing J2EE web-applications and spring boot applications for batch, online, middleware purposes.
Architect, Tolexo, Noida 2015-2016
Headed search and discovery platform for a B2B e-commerce marketplace startup, built on top of GOLang microservices and Elasticsearch.
Handling Catalog product placement service which caters faceting, sorting and pagination.
Part of core team for executing agile practices.
Developed Full and Incremental ETL for elasticsearch on GOLang. Encouraged teams in building testable and code quality techniques.
Technical lead, HCL, Noida — 2013-2015
Worked as Technical Architect (Vendor) for Fortune 2015 under 10, Conglomerate, Architected the solution for multi tenant system, working for 7 countries in a parallel.
Involved and actively participated from requirement analysis to maintenance phase of the project.
Mentored offshore team, and executed the project in agile mode, within fixed cost, with tight timelines and constrained.
Participated in design, development and review processes.
Lead other vendor’s team and headed the production and release process.
Handled the app-sec for the project, introduced TDD in development practice plan regression suites with selenium.
(Java EE 6, Spring MVC/JDBC/Security, EMC xPression, FileNet, Teamcity, Ingress 10, Jboss AS 6.0, IIDX, Mockito, Infinispan, Selenium)
Consultant, Deloitte Consulting, Hyderabad — 2010-2012
- For Leading Financial Service company in USA partnered with Deloitte, Handling technical transition, for multiple custom applications from previous vendors. Performed risk assessment during transition, Mentoring teams of different backgrounds in multiple forthcoming development areas .(IBM MQSeries, Tivoli, Fiserv-GIM, Princeton Financial System, Pervasive DB)
- Architected and lead Integration of Cloud based Multi-tenant CRM onDemand for biggest plywood manufacturer in india’s in-house technical infrastructure, consisting Oracle 10g database servers, and their mobile communication platform, including proprietary sms based solution and mobile web app. Lead and Mentored team in development from Seibal background. Handled client interaction and manage communications with client’s other 3rd party vendors. Performed risk assessment and provided consulting on the solutions.
- Performed role of Java/J2EE Subject Matter Expert in SAP implementation for biggest food distributor in north america. This was SAP Netweaver CE 7.11 based project The process is automated by integration of Java, J2EE, EJB, NWDS-BPM NWDI, Web-Dyn Pro, NWDS-BRM, BPM with MDM. Awarded by Applause Award and Appreciation Award by System Integrations in Deloitte.
IT specialist, IBM, Gurgaon — 2007-2010
Worked in a public sector project for social insurance sector of an european country.
Responsible for development, fixing defects and handling change requests, of Server and RCP client application.
Also supported in clearcase release process, deployment to Websphere Application Server. Performed static code reviews (PMD, findbugs, Checkstyle).
Created reusable controllers for the client framework, and modified the GUI-Generator tools.
Responsible of Data Extractors and Unit-test cases specifications.
Migrated Server and Client Framework form RSA 6.0 to RSA 7.5.
(RSA, ClearCase, ClearQuest, DB2, Eclipse RCP, Spring, Hibernate)
- Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, TN - Masters in Computer Application, 2004-07
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi - Bachelors in Computer Application, 2001-04
- Curated simplymarry.com
- Data Services for startup company in Education Domain
- Mobile web solution on jQuery mobile for Oracle CRM onDemand
- Prospective CEO Dashboard Application on iPad
- Semi automated accounting solution for a financial company from british virgin islands
- Development of eWallet Plug In for proprietary netForce Framework
- Transition of an MIS System: Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India (MCA21)
- Sun Certified Java Professional 1.5
- IBM Certified for Rational Technologies
- IBM Certified SOA Associate
- Date of Birth: [on-request]
- Address: [on-request]
- Marital Status: Married
- Ready to relocate: Yes
- Onsite Experience: Yes (UK, Austria)
- Mobile: +91-8130-560-666
- E-Mail: abhiesa[at]outlook.com